Monday, February 11, 2008

Guess What?

My sweater is A) finished, and B) awesome. It fits well, and will fit even better when I get back down to my fighting weight. (Not that I fight, but you get the picture.) Ha. Someday you might even get pictures, but don't hold your breath. Someday I will stun you with photos of all the stuff I've made since my computer went to the big Mac store in the sky.

A finished sweater, naturally, scoots us on to fun planning of What Large Item To Make Next. I have a definite sweater in mind that I want to make, but I can't find a pattern, darn it. I should really just figure it out on my own, right? If I do (attempt to) I'm sure you'll hear the cursing.

In the meantime, I'm working on my very first felted item. It's a bag that I actually started over two years ago, got bored with, and moved on. The sad part is that there was actually very little left to finish. I just have to make some straps, and then it's going in the washer and we'll see what happens. Kind of exciting, no?

No comments: