Tuesday, December 27, 2011

grandma mitts

I finished the two thumbs in plenty of time for everyone to have a Merry Christmas!



I have no idea if my grandma will actually wear them, but they were my dad's idea, so she could have something to keep her hands warm while she does her crossword puzzles. My grandma and I are always cold.



It feels so weird now, to have nothing I have to knit. And all the audiobooks I had on request at the library showed up this week, so I had better find something to knit on while I listen to them. I think I want to do another beaded thing, so I ordered a bunch of beads this morning. Which means I have to wait until they show up. What to do until then?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The colourscheme is tres, tres sweet. I hope she likes them, and I hope you find something to knit on soon!