Sunday, December 4, 2011

still here . . .

Ooof. This last week was exhausting. I had to do things too horrible and complicated to speak of.

I did manage to get some knitting in, though! I've got a few Christmasy things halfway done, and they are cute. Pictures to come when I am not too lazy to look for my camera, but there's a reindeer potholder involved, so.

In the meantime, I finally finished my Saroyan, and I'm quite fond of it:



It's all soft and warm and looks FABULOUS with my pink coat. My first project after Christmas is going to be fingerless gloves to match. Sweet!

And here's a picture (I'm really hoping I didn't already show you these, but I'm too lazy to look) of my unblocked Morgain. started another shawl for my mom.



I finished it about a week ago, but it's kind of an awkward shape/size--my size modifications were apparently not winners--so I started another black shawl for my mom. It was going along swimmingly until I messed something up a few days ago, and I have not had sufficient brainpower to fix it. Maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow it might be possible.

No comments: