Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally. I can haz computer!

I don't know why my happiness is making me speak in lolcat, but it is. A computer? I has it.

So. Awesome.

Anyway, in case you've been wondering what I've been up to:

I knit a Stanley Cup. Actually, I've knit (pause for counting) five Stanley Cups so far. This was the third, and the first that actually looked like a Stanley Cup.

If you're lucky, there will be pictures of the big one tomorrow. It's awesome.




I know you're like, what the hell, you've actually knit something that looks like its pattern, omg FREAK OUT, but don't worry, this really is recycled yarn from an unraveled Gap sweater. Any matching redness is merely coincidental. AND I've been unraveling an awesome light blue cashmere sweater (stained on the front) which will be turned into awesome lace sometime this summer.



And right now I'm doing a bloody slow, pain in my ass sewn bind-off on a shrug that I'm hoping will fit so I can wear it to a wedding on Saturday. Cross your fingers! And make me get the hell off the internet. The novelty of the computer has me stuck here posting pictures everywhere. Nooo! The horror! The horror!

No comments: