Thursday, May 29, 2008

now with pictures!

So here's the blue thingie I've been working on. Not bad, huh? The front will have a slightly wider honeycomb pattern, and probably a few more purl stitches between the honeycomb and its basic cable neighbors, but other than that, I'm really pleased with it. It's knitting up very quickly, and it appears to be the right size. And I believe I'll have enough yarn. (Did I mention that yesterday? It's so hard to remember what I've said. Sorry if I'm repetitious. Enjoy the blue.)
I kind of love these superimposed wave cables. You know I'm gonna make myself an Aran sweater next (because omigod I'm having so much fun making this one) and it'll probably have quite a few of the same motifs. Because I like them. Don't worry, I'll mix them up enough that we won't have mother-daughter sweaters. I'm too old for that.

No comments: