Thursday, March 19, 2009

argh, sorry.

I have way too many of these apologetic posts, don't I?

Anyway, I'm in Texas again, with unreliable interwebs. Definitely knitting, though. I didn't even bother to bring any yarn with me, cause I knew I'd just buy some. I freaked out a little and bought some more heinously expensive Euroflax, which is about halfway knit into what will quite possibly be a truly awesome tank top. I have to pull some of it out and add more decreases, but I think it should be ok . . . I'm just trying to figure out the best way to increase to allow for the ol' bosom. I'm toying with the notion of putting some eyelets and a ribbon. It would be sweet, but would it be TOO sweet? I'm not necessarily the sweetest girl in the world.

And today or tomorrow, since my v. expensive linen is cream colored, I'm gonna go buy more yarn (good times!) so I can have something to knit backstage. I'm not in the second act of the play, so I need something to keep me out of trouble. I have a friend who's been feeling down lately, so I think I'll make her some gloves or wristwarmers. Then everyone wins.

No comments: