Friday, November 26, 2010

communism was just a red herring.

So. At this point I am reasonably certain that I'm not going to run out of yarn. In fact, I am reasonably certain that the extra black and white yarn I just ordered is not going to be necessary. However, I imagine it will not go to waste. Anyway, here's what the Overly Ambitious Sweater is up to these days:



I have only about five inches to go on that sleeve (way to have short arms, Mum!) and then I just have the other sleeve and the colorwork yoke to go. So right now I am pretty optimistic about getting it done for Christmas. Whether it fits or not is another question entirely, but I'm the sort who doesn't mind ripping out and re-knitting, so.

I think my mom should like it. I like it. I wasn't sure about the cuff at first, but now the more I look at it, the more I like it. I'm starting to want one for myself, which is always a good sign.

No comments: