Wednesday, January 19, 2011

nothing super interesting to report . . .

But I am knitting! Just try and stop me, really. :)

I've made this cute wee hat for a friend's impending baby:



It's a Gooseberry Hat, by Suvi Simola And here's a close-up of the antenna. This hat is v. cute in person, but I haven't managed to get a photo that really does justice to the cute.



And then I'm doing a pair of BonBons, which are almost finished, as in so finished that I think I only have to bind off the second one and do the thumb, but I don't love them as much as I thought I would, so the finishing motivation has been hard to find.



I've made a Boring Man Hat, too boring to photograph, and now I'm knitting on a recycled-yarn striped raglan sweater for me. It's good show knitting, though I really should separate the sleeves before I head over to rehearsal today.

No comments: