Thursday, April 12, 2007

random stuff I've made:

Hat:


Yep, pretty much made this up. Found a decrease plan somewhere, got the gauge to match the needles and my head, and taught myself some two-color knitting. I think the yarn is Lion Brand Micro-Spun. It's not bad yarn, but it kinda squeaks if you knit it tightly, which I did.


Pants:


First project of 2007. I didn't make these up as I went along, though I'm sure I changed something on them. No, for these I used one of the pants patterns from Knit 2 Together, by Tracey Ullman and Mel Clark. Love the book, love the pants. The yarn is from one of those giant balls of randomness you can get at Jo-Anns. I used most of it to make long pants for my brother, and they were so hilarious that I used the rest of the skein to make short pants for myself.

No comments: