Friday, April 27, 2007

Well.

There was no yarn needle, but I managed to keep myself from screaming by instead working on a scarf which, if I get it finished in the next week or so, will be a birthday present for a friend of mine.

(I will admit to a bit of swearing when it became clear that there weren't any needles in the usual places: my purse and my makeup bag.)

But this morning I braved a hideous rainstorm and managed to get in and out of the yarn store without purchasing any yarn, just the needles. Am now knitting up the turtleneck! Woo! If I stop playing on the internet, I could have it done by tonight.

And then I can make socks! (Oh, and finish that scarf. Right.)

1 comment:

Rene' Ardesch said...

Hello, You were the next blog and I liked what I saw, even though for a guy, knitting is not really on the agenda, though I have knitted. Its a crazy question, but being an outdoor buff, I have never found a wool hat, stocking cap I like from the store, wondered if you do commisions?? Don't start knitting one yet till we talk first though............ and check out my blog to see if you even want to reply..........
http://kaweahriverdrumcircle.blogspot.com/