Saturday, September 8, 2007

Polychrome's Blanket (still in progress)

Forgive the dangly ends, ok? They'll get sewn in sometime this week, and I'm sure there will be much whining and swearing about it. Anyway, here's the blankie-in-progress:


Crazy angle:

My favorite set of stripes:

I'm really almost done: I just have to finish up one stripe of purple, and then put cream stripes around all four sides, and then I think I'll finish up with a nifty I-cord border, and then I will have learned two new things on this blanket: how to log-cabin and how to I-cord border. Woo! Yay for learning. I've also learned that I really like pink and brown together, which means I may have to go shopping for some brown yarn to go with my many-times unraveled pink yarn. I'm thinking it may turn into a pink raglan sweater with brown sleeves. I think I would wear that a lot, if I could figure out how to make the damn thing fit.
Too bad I'm crap at measuring. Stupid math.

No comments: