Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ok, this is freaky.

There's nothing I want to knit. Nothing I have yarn for, anyhow. And I have a good deal of yarn. Certainly enough to find something to knit. But I'm just kind of . . . bleah. I get like this when I'm unemployed. It's not cool. It's one of the things that leads me to liken my so-called acting career to drugs. When I don't have a job, I'm just not happy. Which really makes me think I should quit and do something else so I don't have to deal with hitting these lows.

But anyway. This is not a blog where I whine about being unemployed. This is a blog where I talk about stuff I knit! And I'm not knitting anything. What I need to do is find me a cute glove pattern so I can make some cute fingerless gloves. I've done some looking on Ravelry and other places, but so far nothing's jumped out at me. I guess I should just go get me some Barbara Walker from the library and make up my own cute gloves, right? Maybe that'll get me off my ass tomorrow.

No comments: