Wednesday, June 10, 2009

perhaps a snag?

Uh-oh: I might be heading to the Pacific Northwest to visit my brother for a couple of days in July. This is an "uh-oh" because it's right before my mom's birthday (and my mom will be on the trip as well) so that means I'd have to get the Birthday Shawl done before I leave.

I have clearly done way too much crisis theater, because I actually think that having a closer deadline for this project is kind of fun. Oh, the adrenaline rush caused by things going wrong. Sometimes I really enjoy it.

Anyway, here's a picture of the shawl from a few days ago:



It's definitely longer now. I've got between 10-12 repeats to go: basically I'm planning to stop when A) the yarn runs out or B) I think it's long enough, whichever happens first.

I guess I'd better get knitting!

No comments: