Friday, February 19, 2010

first mitt!

Naturally it has been finished for a couple of days, and I am only just now getting around to posting the photo.



I think it turned out pretty well! Still not completely enamored of the colors, but plenty enamored enough to wear it. :)

The second mitt should be finished tonight. I'm just about done with the thumb gusset.

In other news, I've also finished another Square Circle Hat, this one to send to a friend in a sassy surprise care package. I just have to block it, and it'll be ready to go. Best of all, I've used up some leftover yarn from a sweater I made my mom, and I'm sending it far away, so no one will be all "Hurrrr, you made this out of your mom's sweater." Yes, haven't you ever heard of leftovers? Geez. Anyway, I'm quite fond of the hat. And the mitts!

And I think I may be getting the urge to knit more tiny sweaters. They're like crack cocaine, folks. Or maybe those sour cream and onion Pringles. Oh wow, I love those, and I can't even remember the last time I had any. This is probably for the best.

No comments: