Saturday, February 26, 2011

by the way

I forgot to mention in the last post: I finished the stripey sweater, and it blocked beautifully and is kind of awesome. Of course I have no photos, but believe me, it's pretty sweet. Sure, the body could be a little narrower, and I really wish I had enough green for long sleeves (there is a chance I will see if I have enough yarn for long sleeves by knitting the forearms and grafting them on) but on the whole I like it a lot.

I'll take pictures soon, because I do wear it a lot. Maybe I'll even wear it today! We'll see if I have a decent long-sleeved shirt to wear under it.

And now I need to think of a new Big Project to make, even though, yeah, have not finished any of the things I'm supposed to finish. We're having a bit of Family Health Drama, so I am a bit distracted.

No comments: