Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I Learned This Week.

Short-row heel! I'm not sure how I feel about it--actually, this whole sock might be a touch too small--but I sure as hell can do it. It certainly looks cute. I feel this heel would be quite nice on baby socks.

Also, am using this pattern for my Trekking, and it looks pretty nice. It still might be better as an actual Just Plain Sock, but what the hell, right? I may have enough left to do a pair of short plain ol' socks. I'd wear two pair of jewel-colored stripey socks. Or I could figure out which of my friends have smaller feet than I do and send them the first pair. 'Course, I don't know how my friends would feel about brightly colored stripey socks. They might just think I'm weird. Well, I mean, they already KNOW I'm weird, but you know what I mean.

No comments: