Sunday, January 11, 2009

look, we've got photos!

First off: the cute! It burns! I hadn't made my mama a Christmas ornament in a while, so I busted out this terminally precious stocking from Last Minute Knits. It's very wee. And very cute. (You may also recognize the green hat it's lying on.) My mom was very pleased. It was her Twelfth Night present.





Next up: A Hat Full of Sky (because, well, that's what the colors make me think of, and any time you can name a hat after a Terry Pratchett book is good.) This is just my own random pattern, Lily Sugar n' Cream on size 6 needles.



And lastly, we have a 2x2 rib hat (triangle on top!). Well, more or less. I think I only did 90-some stitches on size 8 needles, in Patons Classic Merino. This will be a gift for a friend. I will probably end up making more of these in the future. It's a quality dude hat.

No comments: