Friday, January 23, 2009

sorry about that.

Argh, I haven't posted in ages! Nothing worse than a neglected blog.

Though I have clearly not been blogging, I have been knitting. Mostly hats, as I am wildly hooked on the Hat Trick KAL. Like, WILDLY. Well, and I like knitting hats anyway.

Since you last heard from me, I've done a Claudia hat in red Caron Super Soft for my grandma's birthday, and a ridiculous black and gold earflap hat to keep me warm at the AFC Championship game. Holy crap, it was so cool to get to go! I'd never been to an NFL game. Froze my butt off, but it was totally worth it.

Let me see if I can scare up any pictures. I haven't photographed my grandma's hat yet, but I might be able to find the yellow one . . .



Ok, you can't really see the earflaps, or the awesome way it ties under my chin, but you can almost see the cold!

No comments: