Friday, September 4, 2009

a good deed!

Last week or so I was twiddling about the interwebz, reading some knitting blogs, etc, and I came upon one that sounded interesting, the Knitting On Top Of The World Knit-A-Thon. I love it when people embark on mad, 'impossible' sorts of quests. Stuff even bigger than my Epic Poetry Scarf!

Anyway, when I read this post, I knew it had to be fate that took me there. Did you scroll down and look at that horse? That horse knit from a pattern that's in the book I learned to knit from? Yeah, I know that horse. Mine's blue. So I identified the book in the comments, and today (saving my truly crappy day, by the way) I had a thank-you package in the mail from Mary, containing some lovely grey Knit Picks Gloss Lace. Omg, so awesome.

Now I just have to figure out what to knit from it. (But I have to go to rehearsal first.) Thanks, Mary!

No comments: