Wednesday, December 2, 2009

all out of inspiration.

I've got a slightly-less-wee Birthday Hat, blue in color, sitting on my desk staring at me while it waits for embellishment. This child's birthday is on the 9th, and she's finally old enough to appreciate a gift arriving on time. :) So. Dear Brain, please come up with some genius concept for this hat! Or even something adequate. I'd go for adequate.

Maybe I could do something with green i-cord? And then embroider flowers off it? Or knit some flowers and sew them on? The kid would totally look good in an Epic Flower Hat, and, well, I have this feeling that I'm going to be the Aunt-Who's-Not-Really-An-Aunt Who Provides-Girly-Things. I can't help myself. It's not like I'm going to chuck Disney princesses at these little girls, but when you're three, there should be some epic wacky florals in your life, don't you think?

No comments: