Thursday, December 9, 2010

progress . . . a little progress.

Actually I'm posting here because I'm about to start the zillion-stitch colorwork yoke on the red sweater of death, and I need to take a bit of a break before I jump in. ARGH THE STRESS. MY MOTHER IS SHORT. I DON'T WANT THE YOKE TO BE TOO LONG SO HER ARMHOLES ARE AROUND HER ELBOWS.

Ok. I feel better since I got that out. Here are some photos as your reward for listening to me panic and whine:



If I get both mitts finished, they will go into the handmade grab bag on Christmas Eve. Up next we have the Infinity Gauntlet:



Just have to add some half-fingers and some Infinity Gems to that one. And here we have a comic picture of three sleeves in a box. Yes, I made sure to put the correct ones on the sweater:



To paraphrase that cinematic gem The Three Amigos: KNIT, VERY OLD ONE. KNIT LIKE THE WIND.

No comments: