Monday, December 20, 2010

stick a fork in it.

Cause this bad boy is DONE!



I still have to block it--and I'm hoping things will be slightly less wriggly after blocking--but hopefully that is the easy part. Mostly it is DONE and I think there's about a 95% chance that it will fit, so.

In case you want one of your own, the pattern is this free one from Drops, though I modified it to make it a pullover and re-calculated everything to go with the gauge I was getting with the yarn I had. The black and white are Knit Picks Palette, and the red is Lion Brand LB 1878. I have a feeling the Lion Brand stuff isn't going to wear very well, but oh well, you knit with what you can afford.

Um. What else? Did the whole thing on size 2 needles, and it's sized to be about 54" around with short-row extra room for bosoms.

I am so relieved that this thing is done. Now I can finish the Infinity Gauntlet and stuff.

No comments: