Wednesday, October 7, 2009

aiee!

Ok, I'm starting to freak out just a little bit. Seven days into October, and I still haven't started the scarf. Stupid auditions and whatnot, taking up all my extra time . . . I did check one yarn store for the yarn holder thingie, but no dice. After today's audition, I think I'm going to call some places and see if they carry them, because they're not nearly as convenient to get to.

I may also start the first end of the scarf, because I don't think there will be too much of the stranded work in it, and hell, I don't really NEED the yarn holder thingie (I really have to find out what that item is actually called) and I may not like it anyway. I hope they come in adjustable form. I have wee skinny fingers.

Right. I will get this scarf started by Friday or I will . . . I don't know, freak all the rest of the way out? Aiee!

No comments: