Thursday, October 8, 2009

holy crap.

This scarf might just be the end of me, y'all. I might be as doomed as Richard--or, for that matter, just about everyone else in that play. Omg. It's not really that hard, it's just slow, and though my throwing is showing improvement, which is nice, I'm not really improving fast enough. Oof.

Also, the edges, the bits where I switch from needle to needle, are really mangly. One of them might be bad enough that I'll have to rip out and start over--don't worry, I've only got a bare inch done--but I might be able to finagle it. I don't know. I'm starting to think I might just have to suck it up and buy a 16-inch needle, but who the hell needs a US 2 sixteen-inch needle? I mean, what good is that going to do me later in life? I guess I could make lots of very fine hats . . . and I have to say, I am kind of loving the Addi Turbo. Though even it can't make my throwing faster. :)

Ooof. That's pretty much how this scarf is making me feel right now. Also, if the phone rings one more time, I will not be held responsible for my actions. This is not the sort of project you can drop and run.

Ooof. I'm going to go find some dinner. My kingdom for some Thai food!

(Yes, you're going to have to put up with Ridiculous Shakespeare Quotes for the next three months or so. Buckle your seat belts!)

No comments: