Monday, May 28, 2007

arrrrrgh!

Ok, this has nothing to do with knitting, but there's a new episode of Doctor Who online, and I'm in Kentucky and my internet is loading very, very slowly. I might cry.

I guess I'll have to knit something to cheer myself up. I brought a bunch of cotton yarn with me--and ALL my needles, wasn't messing around this time--so we'll see what I can make out of that. And hopefully the local Wal-Mart will have some sea green Homespun.

The internet tells me that the nearest yarn shop is in Lexington, but I have a hard time believing that a town this small and cute doesn't have one. I'll have to ask around. Not that I'm making nearly enough money to blow it on yarn. God, I love yarn. I'm contemplating doing a serious post one of these days, about Why I Like Knitting. Y'all won't know what to do with yourselves.

No comments: