Saturday, June 2, 2007

coincidence.

I have this odd . . . can't really call it a habit, since it's involuntary, but this odd sort of way of, when I'm buying new books or getting some from the library, of picking up two or three that will have a weird link. Like the time I bought two romance novels with virgin heroes. This is very rare in romance novels, and wasn't on the blurb on the back or anything. When I read the second one, I about freaked out. What are the chances? Anyway, I do this pretty often.

If you're wondering what this has to do with knitting, it's because I now seem to be doing the same thing with knitting patterns. I've been meaning to mention that all three of the patterns I'm currently working on (not counting the garter squares) deal with double decreases, a thing I had never done before. I have set off on an unintended double decrease tutorial. Frankly, it's weird.

If this is my psychic power, I have absolutely no idea how to turn it into a force for good.

No comments: