Monday, June 4, 2007

multitasking

I think I may have to invest in some sort of walkman-esque item (do the kids still call them walkmans? God, I'm old) so that I can listen to books on tape while I knit. I haven't been reading much lately--in part because I don't have really good access to a library, but also because I haven't figured out how to hold a book and knit at the same time without getting horribly frustrated. I've tried to grow a second pair of arms, but so far have met with no success.

And of course, the cd drive on my computer is broken, so I can't listen to stuff on that.

Anyone know of any good sites where one can download audio books? There must be something, but I am a suckful net-surfer and will only end up swearing at my screen if I go looking.

In other news, these garter squares are like crack, only not dangerous.

No comments: