Saturday, June 9, 2007

shaking the crack addiction

Ok, so the picture is awkward (it wouldn't rotate in iPhoto and I'm too lazy to open Photoshop) but here is the item responsible for slowing down my production of crack squares. I kept wondering why I wasn't getting as many squares done, and then I was like, oh yeah, idiot, you've been working on the socke in all the at-home knitting time. Silly rabbit. I don't know if you can tell from the picture (funny how patterns don't show up that well in black) but I've gotten on the bandwagon and am making the Jaywalker socks. I figured they were interesting enough that I wouldn't want to kill myself, yet also simple enough that if I screw up I'll be able to tell where I am (this is not so easy with black) so I won't have to rip out the whole socke. Because that would lead to madness.

In other news, if you were a guy about to have your 33rd birthday, and say your sister was a crazed knitter, would you want her to knit you an item, say a blanket, or would you rather have a gift card to Borders or something?

No comments: