Monday, August 3, 2009

like getting hit by a train

Dammit. The Wreck is not amusing me anymore. I am apparently incapable of getting two armholes to decrease at the same rate while doing berry stitch. I've pulled it out twice already, and I simply can't figure out what's going wrong. I've got one lovely curved armhole, and one crappy straight one.

What the hell? I can't remember the last time I ran into a knitting problem I couldn't solve. The other issue is that since I'm using Patons SWS, I can't really undo it too often before the yarn starts looking like I paid $1.50 per skein.

Gah. I'm done with it for tonight. Maybe inspiration will strike tomorrow. If not, I may do something rash. I might have to MAKE that armhole look like I want it to.

Dammit. I was having such fun.

No comments: