Tuesday, January 5, 2010

stuff I am knitting:

1. Lots and lots of tiny sweaters. Oooog. They're cute, though!

2. A pair of socks. For me! I really should go get that heel done. It's cold here. I could use a new pair of socks.

3. A brown hat. On which I will eventually slap a flower and some greenery.

4. A purple-and-grey sweater, though that has kind of been chucked to the back of the pile in favor of the tiny sweaters.

And I've started piano lessons up again, and you wouldn't believe how tired my hands are. However, at the end of this month I should be able to crush a steel girder with my bare paws. :) Well, if I could get them around a steel girder. I have wee tiny hands.

1 comment:

Jen and Rich Johnson said...

Sounds like a lot of fun knitting! Good luck on the piano, a very satisfying hobby.