Friday, August 3, 2007

ha ha!

Nothing like digging through your so-called stash and discovering one of the few balls of really nice yarn that you own. I'm too poor to buy the nice stuff without a plan, or let it sit around unused, but I guess this one just fell by the wayside . . . or maybe it was too splendiferous for Year One Knitter Me to deal with. Anyhow, I think it's Noro (its label has gone bye-byes, natch) and it's all about the rainbow-y goodness. With luck, it's going to be a hat. Well, the brim of a hat. With a teal crown bit. This is my plan, anyway.

And naturally, I took pictures of the gorgeousness but I don't know where the cord is to upload the photos. Curse you, moving. By the time I figure out where everything is, I'll be heading out again, I'm sure.

Ooh, and starting tomorrow I have to get on with the baking of cookies for a friend's wedding, so maybe we'll have food pictures. I'll try to restrain myself, though. There's nothing that makes me crankier than when I'm browsing the blogs enjoying the knitting pictures, and then suddenly it all turns to food. Maybe food pictures are like babies, though: your own are always the cutest.

No comments: