Friday, August 24, 2007

pictures!

Right, so apparently 'tomorrow' is a flexible concept in my mind. But here they are, way too many of them. I got a little excited.

My two favorite squares of the blanket. I know, you're not supposed to have favorites, but I can't help it.


The whole blanket.
(Wonky angle: welcome to a v. small house.)

Random close-up:
(Of the wrong side. Naturally.)

And then I did some ghetto blocking . . .

Of this.

Now it's sitting there staring at me, wanting its turtleneck put on and its sides seamed together. Trouble is, it's too damn hot to knit anything where you have to think. I was going to motivate myself to put it together by designating it as the outfit for a party I'm going to tomorrow, but I think it may be too damn hot to even contemplate wearing a sweater, no matter how sleeveless and cottony.

Uh-oh, this means I need to find an outfit for that party.
Crap.

No comments: