Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Knit, very old one! Knit like the wind!

So after making out with my Lanett this afternoon, I really want to cast on some new stuff. So I made a deal with myself that I can cast on something new once I finish my Lake Park gloves. This led to some mad knitting, and now I've only got the thumb left. Yay!

I've also noticed a rather awkward Second Item Syndrome: quite often my second item is knit much more tightly than the first. In the case of the Lake Park gloves, the second one fits much better than the first one does. Maybe I'll just tell people that my left hand is more muscular than my right, and therefore fills the glove out better.

Oy. Can't do that with the Christmas gloves . . . or socks . . . or sleeves in general. Must keep an eye on self.

No comments: