Wednesday, October 24, 2007

yarny goodness (sans Rhinebeck)

Mmmm. Yarn.
I've been pawing through my so-called stash recently, looking for stuff that can be turned into Christmas presents. Here's some fun not-so-new stuff, most of which will not be mine much longer. Awww. But then I can buy more . . . .

We have, from left to right:
  1. Colinette JitterBug, in Kingfisher (it does a kind of spiral stripe. I loves it.)
  2. Berroco Ultra Alpaca, in Fig (I've had this forever, methinks it will be a hat soon)
  3. SandnesGarn Lanett in black. Favorite. Yarn. Ever. We may get married.
  4. Fortissima Socka (mit Bambou!) in the cleverly named colorway 0008.
  5. Brown Sheep Wildfoote in Peasant Blue. I wish I'd bought more of this in other colors.

A closeup of my fave Lanett, hanging out with his good buddy Fig. They've been together for a while. They'll miss each other.


I really need to find somewhere other than Knitty City that sells Lanett. The love truly cannot be expressed, even though I try. This is not the first post where I've rhapsodised about this yarn. Again, I wish I'd bought it in more colors. Then I could frolic in it.

Was that too much information?

No comments: