Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ok, so I'm a little out of control with the posting.

But the shrug is done, so I think I can be forgiven. Yay! Not the biggest yay in the world, though: though it had a good deal of shaping on the sleeves, I would have liked them to be narrower to begin with. The back fits ok, though. I think I would also have used a thinner yarn, though I did get spot-on gauge. For once in my life! Go me!

Anyway, I'll probably wear it--I don't want to take it apart, because the yarn tends to go fuzzy and break if you're not careful. And since it's getting cold, I can always use another shoulder-blanket, right? And there's nothing like having a shrug out of posh yarn that you wear every day.

Wow, once I finish my gloves I'm gonna have to come up with another project . . . perhaps how to afford yarn to make the amazing Super 60's Poncho Thingie that I have fallen madly in love with? And what the hell color does one make an Amazing Super 60's Poncho Thingie, anyhow?

No comments: